Prized by many cultures as the best bird to eat, ducks have been part of culinary history since forever (and as you can see by the images on this page, they make good subjects for illustrators too.)
- Find out more than you will ever need to know at FoodTimeLine
- If you are not too keen about duck shooting in Australia, then you might like to support the Coalition Against Duck Shooting
- The RSPCA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) in Australia has a view on duck hunting.
- YG has a favourite duck book called "Duck Soup" by the amazing Jackie Urbanovic
- Australian duck supplier Luv a Duck has some duck recipes here or for our friends over the seas, duckist Maple Leaf Farms recipes are here. If you are stuck with a duck in the UK Gressingham Foods will sort you out.
PS YG gets NO MONEY in return for links to external sites, we just reckon their content is worth a read.